ANDERSEN USA - TRUE FOCUS 3.8M POLAR MOUNT
HYDROFORMING ALUMINUM to an accurate parabolic antenna with no flat spots, ripples, bumps or flaws which cause signal distortion is the secret. Why haven't the others learned that yet?
Hydroformed stress tempered aluminum provides accuracy unparalleled in the microwave industry. Segmentation for shipping and rooftop installation has no effect on the hydroformed parabolic shape.
Hydroforming creates a perfectly smooth parabolic surface on the dish face, giving TRUE FOCUS the best C-band and KU-band performance available.
- Accurate RMS
- No separation or weather cracking
- No distortion from long term ultra violet rays
- High gain because of parabolic accuracy
- Simple installation and design
- Aluminum construction durability
- Fixed AZ-EL and Polar mounts available
- Extremely stable pointing accuracy
- Meets and/or exceeds 2 degree spacing requirement
- Four piece segmentation allows easy shipping, handling and accuracy
- 10-year warranty for electrical and structural performance
TRUE FOCUS is the most complete product line of antennas in the world. From sizes ranging from 48 inches (1.2M) to 14 feet (4.2M) in 25 different models. Call us for your commercial needs! For a complete online brochure with specifications, click here for Standard AZ-EL Mount
or click here for Polar Mount
to download the brochures in PDF format. Adobe Acrobat is required. in PDF format. Adobe Acrobat is required.